How to get rid of stretch marks?
A common problem that most of the women passes through during their pregnancy period is stretch marks. Numerous women take stretch marks as a momentous of their experience. They take it as a way they sacrifice that they’ve made for their children. Despite this reason, many people prefer to get away from stretch marks on their skin.
Stretch marks also appear in skins when any person gain or lose weight very rapidly or even because of genetically disposition. Many people prefer lasers to get rid of stretch marks.
Stop bothering about these marks when you have tons of home remedies to get rid of the marks.
Help yourself to get rid of these marks by following several remedies and also preventing yourself from getting these marks.
1. Eat skin foods: There are foods rich in collagen which is typically favorable for human skins. Foods rich in collagen are necessary to prevent your skin tight. Tightening of skin helps prevent skin from getting those frustrating marks. Eat a lot of foods containing collagen like: red fruits and vegetables, cabbage, carrots, citrus fruits, avocado oil etc. Eat foods rich in Vitamin E & C, Zinc and Silica. Also, Vitamin E prevents your skin to damage from free radicals.
2. Hydrate yourself: Hydrating yourself with water is very good for you skin. Drink at least of 8-10 glasses of water each day. It helps in strengthening your skin and keeping your skin young and beautiful.
3. Exercise: Exercising has many benefits. Exercising is also good for your skin as it improves circulation and keeps your skin elastic, more able to stretch as it grows.
4. Apply essential oils and cocoa butter: As water, exercise and good foods keep your skin supple and young, so does essential oils and cocoa butter. Keep your skin supple and retain moisture by applying bio-oil, coconut oil, castor oil packs and cocoa butter to your skin.
5. Use of Aloe Vera: Use of Aloe Vera is very effective for several kinds of skin damages. Apply it in several ways. You can rub Aloe Vera directly on your skin and rinse it with Luke warm after letting it dry on skin for about 15-20 minutes.